The project http://boinc.vtu.lt/vtuathome/ is a test project. It is developed to test the BOINC platform and to learn the BOINC API. The project is still incomplete and your notes, suggestions and comments are appreciated.
The aim of the project is to count the quantity of prime numbers in a large interval. The worst algorythm is used, as we need a lot of computing hours and many workunits. The client side application gets the beggining and the end numbers of the interval and divides every number from this interval by every number from 1 to it self. As we know there are better algorythms:
1. To divide the current number only by every number from 1 to sqrt(itself);
2. To divide the current number only by every known prime number from 1 to sqrt(itself); This one is the best known algorythm. In some modifications division operation can be changed into some set of sum operations.
We have some plans for future:
1. To use the platform to solve a wire bundle parametrical optimization problem
2. To use the platform to solve medicine research problems
3. To use the platform to solve any interesting suggested problem. Your suggestions are also appreciated.
Thank you fellows for help and contribution.