Are-Google is efficient wp plugin which provides a possibility to search google via google api for links linking to your blog and to display the results.
1. Upload the folder ‘are_google’ to your plugins folder, usually
2. Upload the file are-google-index.php to your current theme folder, (for example
3. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
4. Go to “Plugins” administration menu, select “Are Google Configuration” from the submenu. Fill in the option values.
5. Go to Write -> Page. Create a new page ant choose Are-Google page template for it.
It is recomended to use this plugin togather with some caching plugin as google api key has only 1000 goggle searches per day.
I hope this plugin will be usefull for you. Happy using …
download: wp-are-google ()
description: Are-Google WP plugin